What is Search Engine Marketing
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Google Ads
Acronym for SEM is Search Engine Marketing, which means promoting our products and services in search engines by using internet. We call this type of ads as paid advertisements appear on SERP.
These ads, we often call as Pay-Per-Click [PPC]. There are various types called Text Ads, Shopping ads, Video ads, Display ads and App install ads that allow information as a brief.
The main advantage of Search Engine Marketing is it offers advertisers the opportunity to show ads to potential customers when they are looking for the product before buying. No other medium supports this, so SEM becomes more effective to grow your business.
Example of Ads:
See in the above image, we searched Google for a query like Aws online Coaching. It shows some results. Out of that Top 4 results are paid that means Google Ads.
What are Search engines?
We have many search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo etc.,
SEM vs. SEO
What is the difference between SEO & SEM.
SEM is a paid one, because we are paying for search engines (Google, Bing etc.,) because of showing our business on top when people are searching. Whereas, SEO(Search Engine Optimization), business need not to pay anything to search engines for clicks or impressions because those are appearing for the keywords given.
SEM drives traffic speed but SEO drives traffic at a later point of time.
Advantages of SEO:
- Drives traffic from potential customers
- SEO takes more time whereas SEM takes less time to drive traffic
- Very economical than traditional Marketing
- Can target exact locations
- Can target specific customers
- Can get Brand Awareness ASAP
- If your’s website is new one and you want leads from day 1, then go with Search Engine Marketing means Google Ads.
- Select the Type of Ads which will help your business to improve.
- Target your Ads only potential customers for your business and targeted location.
- Even you can target using Gender, Age, keywords, Interests, Audience etc.,
We offer Digital Marketing Services as a Freelancer and Digital Marketing Training in English & Telugu.
Modules we are going to cover are:
1. Website Designing
3. Google Ads
4. Social Media (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads etc,)
5. YouTube Channel
6. Email Marketing
7. Affiliate Marketing practical training.
Don’t hesitate to reach us ….
WhatsApp us +91 9000700549