What is Digital Marketing?
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Online Marketing
Marketing is nothing but promoting your products or services in order to achieve market share to get profits.
Whereas, Digital Marketing means promoting your products/services digitally to achieve profits & company’s brand.
Why Digital Marketing is important?
Earlier most of the people use to see Newspapers, Television, radio etc., whereas now technology was much improved and people are using different handsets to meet their requirements.
So, we need to show our ads in those handsets (ie., Mobiles, Desktops etc.,) to get maximize returns.
Advantages of Digital Marketing
- Return on Investment
- Can target potential customers
- More precise targeting options like Age, Gender, Location etc.,
- Cheap when compare with Traditional Marketing
In olden days people use to book tickets from Railway Booking office only, whereas now we are booking the same railway tickets from our home using the technology like Mobile Apps (Paytm, irctc etc.,)
Digital Marketing includes following —
To apply Digital Marketing, business needs online presence by creating website.
- Social Media Presence is most important.
- We can generate leads in the following 2 ways:
- Free – By applying SEO for companies’ website in order to generate organic leads.
- Paid – By running paid campaigns in Search Engines like Google, Bing and Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter etc.,
We offer Digital Marketing Services as a Freelancer and Digital Marketing Training in English and Telugu.
Modules we are going to cover are:
1. Website Designing
3. Google Ads
4. Social Media (Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads etc,)
5. YouTube Channel
6. Email Marketing
7. Affiliate Marketing practical training.
Don’t hesitate to reach us ….
WhatsApp us +91 9000700549