Google Adwords Fundamental Exam Answers 2020
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
If you are looking for Google Ads Fundamental Exam Question and Answers 2020 (updated) then this is the correct website to open. If you go through with these questions you will qualify 100%.
How to write Google Ads Fundamental Exam ?
The Google Ads Search assessment consists of 50 questions and you have 75 minutes to complete.
Keep in mind:
- You will need a score of 80% or higher to pass
- If you end the assessment early or the timer runs out before you have answered enough questions correctly, you will not pass and will not be able to resume from where you left off
- You will not be able to review or edit your answers once you have moved to the next question (or hit the submit button on the last question)
- You must wait 1 day before retaking this assessment if you failed your last attempt
Q.1) Automated bidding does the heavy lifting for advertisers on Google Ads. What does the automated bidding use to set the right bid for every auction?
- Machine Learning
- Seller Ratings
- Manual Control
- Ad Extensions
Correct Answer is Machine Learning
Q.2) When visibility is the campaign goal, which bidding strategy should an advertiser choose?
- Maximize clicks
- Maximize Conversions
- Enhanced CPC (eCPC)
- Target Impression Share
Correct Answer is Target Impression Share
Q.3) Google Ads was constructed around three core principles,focused on helping businesses reach their online potential. The first of these is relevance. Google Ads connects businesses with the right people at the right time. Upon which other principles was Google Ads built?
- Options and Tracking
- Profit and Privacy
- Credits and context
- Control and results
Correct Answer is Control & Results
Q.4) Brain manages his company’s Google Search Ads Campaigns. He regularly reviews the optimization score to make his Google Search Campaign as effective as possible ? What’s Brain Optimization score based upon?
- Testing and reporting on the speed of Brain’s websites.
- Key aspects of his accounts,including statistics,settings and industry trends
- Judging ad popularity on social media
- Comparing Brain’s sales with ad serving data.
Correct Answer is Key aspects of his accounts,including statistics,settings and industry trends
Q.5) Yan is working on a Re-marketing list for search Ads Campaign. Which user could be added to a valid Re-marketing audience list to ensure optimal results?
- Someone who has added items to a shopping basket on his company’s website but then abandoned it.
- Someone who has seen his company’s ads but never clicked on them.
- Someone who has visited numerous similar websites.
- Someone who has heard of company’s business but never visited the company’s website.
Correct Answer is Someone who has added items to a shopping basket on his company’s website but then abandoned it.
Q.6) In-Market audiences would be suited to reach which user?
- Someone excited about a new movie release
- Someone researching the safety features of baby prams.
- Someone looking to purchase a new car
- Someone with a qualified interest in mountaineering
Correct Answer is Someone looking to purchase a new car