By implementing Digital Marketing techniques, one can make his website on the top of the SERP in Organic Results, showing ads to targeted customers, can share his writings in social media and email marketing to attract visitors to his website.
Why Digital Marketing prefer than Traditional Marketing?
In olden days there is traditional marketing like
- Sales man (door to door)
- Wallpaintings etc.,
Now-a-days people becoming very busy with their mobiles so traditional marketing is not working well, then to overcome this digital marketing was born. In digital marketing one can promote his products or services to potential customers by using technologies like mobile phones, display ads etc.,
The cost of traditional marketing is high because like Television or Print media charge amount on basis of TRP or Circulation which can see by everyone even to whom it is not useful where as in DM by investing less also, we can target customers as Age, Gender, Location, Interests etc., In Traditional marketing we can’t calculate the ROI where as in DM we can.
- Digital Marketing is more cost-effective than traditional marketing.
- Can measure conversion rate
- Helps in generating better revenues
- Facility of targeting potential customers
- Provides better ROI
- Increase brand awareness and helps to your business
- Helps you to connect with mobile customers
- Ability to reach a global marketplace
- Can improve your business.
- Can control your costs
Concepts cover in Digital Marketing:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) (Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Analytics
Who can use Digital Marketing?
Being in a digital world, Digital Marketing is useful to all
- Job seekers
Digital Marketing Career Graph:
Career as a digital marketer is very good option. A fresher can earn a salary of 12k-15k per month whereas MNCs are offering 18k for freshers.
For 3-4 years experience candidates companies are offering 50-60k per month and the maximum limit is sky (depends on skills).
There is no need to fear about recession because Digital Marketers can also earn passive income from their blogs or YouTube channels etc.